Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vegetarians - DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!

Friday Night dinner was Ribs!!! Backcountry Meats are a small business that make the most amazing jerky, sausage, cuts of steak and ribs :) So we don't get a lot of takeaways, so on nights that momma doesn't want to cook we order in ribs, they're marinated and slow cooked and we usually only order the pork ribs but this week we split the order and got one pork and one beef and to be honest, even I a meat eater struggled when I saw the size of the beef ribs with the idea that I would eat that! Grace on the other hand just hoovered hers. Thats her new name Hoover and Luke is a Shark, over here the Shark is a tiny vaccum cleaner and the Hoover, well that speaks for itself! She literally throws everything in her mouth unlike her older brother who takes small bites at a time. and because we served dinner a little later than usual, someone was super tired at the dinner table!

No comments:

Post a Comment