Thursday, April 15, 2010
Not Feeling It Today!
Today is not the most positive of days! We're living in Permanent Residence Application h*ll and I don't understand why the Canadian Government has to make it all so hard. We live in Canada, we own a house in Canada, we pay taxes in Canada and we pay health insurance in Canada but still the Canadian Government says thats not enough. I feel as if we're trapped in a bubble going round and round and round and you know what, its really hard to stay positive, to continue to want to live in this amazing country and sweet little town when we have an amazing country and sweet community somewhere else in the world where we would be just as happy to live! sorry for the rant today folks, tomorrow will be a better day and truely in the scheme of things, my life aint all that bad! Luke on the other hand, well he's just chilling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It must be so frustrating! I hope you manage to sort things out soon.
ReplyDeletehope it gets better for you soon! :-D
ReplyDelete