
and the windows and doors are open! It was 22 degrees today and it was warm, the feeling of the sun on your skin, less clothing on our bodies and the children playing in the yard happily on their own. Today at 8.30pm we have shut the doors for the first time today and are settling into watch the new season of The Deadliest Catch, the children are sleeping soundly after spending all day outside, playing in the dirt, riding their bikes and hanging with their friends.

I love that summer has arrived early and i'm even looking forward to the rain thats scheduled later in the week but of course we know that we live in Fernie and the weather can change on a dime!

Deadliest Catch! We are lucky enough to somehow get old episodes on our measly non-cable tv every now and then and I am always riveted!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog earlier today. :) It's so nice to meet you!
(Does this count as our third date??) ;)
Dear family Haven't commented for a while. Lovely photos on your blog and you write so well. It keeps us all so up to date with you. Tried to skype you yesterday when your mum was here as I was making her a golf skirt. I envy you just starting summer. I find winter long and dreary so am going to do more this time. Turned 85 last month - my head still sparks on all cylinders, I wish the packaging was the same. Gorgeous day today. Love you all xxx
ReplyDelete