Its amazing how a little ray of sunshine can brighten your world!! Today we woke up to clear skies, it was still cold at -3 but you knew there was potential today for it to be a beauty and it was .... 20 degrees this afternoon .... 20!!This morning we headed out to Prentice Park so the kids could ride round the running track on their pushbikes and then off to school for luke and into bed for Grace. When Grace and I headed out to pick up Luke the temperature was 18 degrees, that my friends is t-shirt and shorts weather here. It went from 0 at 10.30am to 18 at 3pm.
making the view from Luke's school of the mountains more beautiful than ever!It does however mean the front garden looks really sad and untidy and with only a smidgeon of green, I need to do some clipping and digging and general tender loving care.
Sunshine means we eat our supper outside!

I love this green glass and wish I could find more. I picked up a couple of these glasses at the Salvation Army and haven't seen any more since.
Oh I am so jealous of your scenery! Here in Ontario we have that brown stuff with the green grass just starting to fight it's way through...no beautiful mountains to distract!
ReplyDeleteThose mountains are stunning!
ReplyDelete