Monday, April 12, 2010

Big Bed Part II

Today for nap time, our big girl wanted to sleep in her big girl bed! So we tried, i put her in and shut her door and walked away. I heard her tap on the door briefly and then nothing. I put her to bed at 12.50pm and then Ren and I checked on her before he went back to work at 1.30pm and this is what we found: yep she is wearing her hat! I think we may have reached another milestone in our baby girl's life :)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child =) Kind of bittersweet to see them in their big kid beds. Still so little but growing up so fast! Your daughter is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen, it is totally bittersweet! you want them to grow but do they have to grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete