Wow its nearly that time when my little firstborn will head off to school. He's not terribly bothered either way being so laidback but I'm sure he will be on his first day when he puts on that uniform and gets into his classroom. He doesn't know this is a momentus occasion, he only knows that he's going back to school after summer break, I guess thats where preschool has been great for him. Some days he is such a big boy and other days he's my little boy. As much as I hate to admit it, I can see now why my mom has always had that special look she gave her boy ..... there's just something about a mom and her boy. Here is Luke trying on his new big boy school bag that he picked out and waited patiently for it to arrive in the mail, he was I admit a little disappointed that there was nothing inside the bag! Some days I'm excited that he gets to go to school and experience all that is amazing about beginning school, I'm excited that I get to spend some time with Grace and colour and play with puzzles and dolls but i'm a little sad too that from here on out he's a big boy and the years are going to fly by.

No comments:
Post a Comment