
So I thought once Luke was in School I would want to go straight back to work ..... but hanging with Grace isn't so bad and I have the opportunity to return to a great job that would be busy and interesting but where I once thought yep 5 days per week, now i'm thinking if I do that then I won't get to spend any one on one with Miss Grace and she deserves that time right, Luke had it and now she should and she really likes just hanging with me. Why does life have to be so confusing and throw you curve balls like that?
PS Wardrobe Wednesday coming!
Love that photo of Grace...she is such a cutie. Glad school is going well for Luke.
ReplyDeleteWe are in Seattle airport waiting for our flight and not long we will be home to see our littlies...they are getting excited.
Meg
Ahh, I'd stay home with Grace if I were you :o) I am LOVING not 'working'... I plan to do this stay-at-home-mummy gig as long as I can. I have worked with so many middle-aged women over the years who have wistfully told me they wish they had a good enough 'excuse' to stay home, but their kids are grown and they look back and miss that time in their lives! Could you do the work from home?
ReplyDelete