Today i'm wearing my cool kiwi tshirt my inlaws bought me with a well worn green long sleeve underneath. a cute pink toque (beanie) i bought back from New Zealand, my sheepskin boots that i've had for ever from New Zealand and jeans from Max in New Zealand. Yes folks its cold over here, Fall has arrived early and the temperature has dropped! By the way, my son Luke took this photo :) not the most flattering but it will do!Check out the Wardrobe Wednesday starter over here ..... argggghhhh still can't get the link to work .... can someone help me? www.greenvalleycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/08/so-lets-talk-about-this-dress-up-thing.html
best photo EVER love the pose! (and the top!)
ReplyDeleteLove how all your clothes are from home! That tee is cool!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's already getting cold there!?! Oh man, I don't think I could handle such a short summer! We will still be warm through until the end of October. Thank goodness - the winters are hard enough, I'm glad they don't last any longer than they already do!