Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tremors STILL!


I haven't blogged about it since it happened because I didn't know what to write. We are raised to know that there will be earthquakes in New Zealand but still when you read and see the magnitude of it all, its mindblowing. Its also mindblowing that Christchurch can still be having tremors days after the quake, some have been as strong as 5.4, thats like another mini earthquake in itself. People are scared to go to bed at night in case another tremor occurs, its scary and sad and overwhelming. The NZ Herald have been printing plenty of photos and my mom-in-law has collected them and is going to send them to us and then I will pass them on to my kiwi blogger friend "Little Kiwi Chick". One devastation reminds you of another and today is September 11th and I shall remember x

No comments:

Post a Comment