Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday on Saturday!

Wow what a busy week, the days just flew by and I took the photo on Wednesday and now it is saturday .... how did that happen! The reason I am in jeans (diva from LA Jeans, comfort like you wouldn't believe), boots (Naturoista, comfort galore!) and my warm North Face Jackets is because of this ...


All good in the house, Luke is loving school although gets really tired. Grace is enjoying the girl time we have and doing stuff together and Ren well hes working working. Today I'm off to get a pedicure and manicure!! ohhhhlala! Not the Canada Day just gone but the one before that! We entered Grace in a baby race and she came second and I got a 90 min facial as a prize but I'm not that big on facials so I asked to change it and so I will show you the results soon :) oh and before I forget, picked up a couple of bar stools at the Salvation Army this week and the kids loving being able to sit up at the bench

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the feet on the bench... those snow pics look awesome :)

    I've nominated you for a "one lovely blog" award, head on over to my place to pick it up http://leeshshighway.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those snowy pics. I answered you questions about Henri & co in the comments of my last post. xx keep warm

    ReplyDelete