Well folks, this photo today is me in my housepants! Its pouring with rain and its that time of the month and this is how I feel!! Grace on the other hand is feeling wonderful and went to a birthday tea party (more on that to come) and wore a pretty dress All the other ladies participating in Clare's Wardrobe Wednesday look amazing and i'm going to bounce back next week!
You look relaxed and comfy and that's what matters the most when you have a day like that! Ha, I am dressed like that 90% of the time, feels like :o) Grace looks so cute in her pretty little dress!
Love those days of lounging around in housepants! I would live in my pajamas if I could. Grace is a cutie and I LOVE her name! It has such old-fashioned charm, and her haircut is too sweet!
We all have those days!Grace is looking very cute:)
ReplyDeleteYou look relaxed and comfy and that's what matters the most when you have a day like that! Ha, I am dressed like that 90% of the time, feels like :o) Grace looks so cute in her pretty little dress!
ReplyDeleteLove those days of lounging around in housepants! I would live in my pajamas if I could. Grace is a cutie and I LOVE her name! It has such old-fashioned charm, and her haircut is too sweet!
ReplyDelete