Wow I have so many craft projects in my head that I want to do, and what seems like forever thats as far as they have got ..... my head! Some of the things I want to get done by the time summer ends (3.5 weeks till school starts) are paint my dinning room chairs and recover the seat pads; tidy up a dresser I got second hand for our bedroom; build a headboard for our bed; make cushions for our lounges; book ends for the kids rooms; cover a seat cushion on the chair in our room and also cover the lamp on my desk; finish the artwork on the living room wall, whether it be another fabric canvas or a painted canvas ... so just a few projects and I guess when I get right down to it, only the dinning room chairs and the dresser need done before the weather turns. So I have been scouring Etsy looking at fabric after fabric after fabric! So for our bedroom,

it currently has chocolate brown drapes, white side tables and a gorgeous green on the walls, in the winter the duvet cover is chocolate brown but in the summer its going to be this white one


so fabric choice #1 is

Fabric choice #2 is

and because i have always loved this fabric, here is choice #3
and for the dinning room chairs (painting black)

I think i might go with this oilcloth fabric
Love all your fabric choices but I especially like fabric choice #3, it is amazing. I love birch trees... where did you get it? Do you know who makes it? *wondering where I could get my hands on some...* Your project ideas sound great!
ReplyDelete