Friday, August 20, 2010

Frustrating Friday!

So its 11.12 am, not sure I've ever created a blog post so early but today after a week of children rising at 6am .... it totally feels like the end of the day and we are not even half over! People who think that stay at home moms have it sweet and just drink tea all day are just plain idiots! I mean this is the hardest job i've had and the most frustrating and the days are long and its the most rewarding but why oh why do children lose their ears when they hit 2 and above ..... please someone tell me how this happens! and mum if you are laughing STOP IT! but beautiful sunflowers make me happy! I bought a bunch at the supermarket and they are just so warm and bright and they always remind me of my friend Wendy but thats digressing away from my frustrating day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui!
    Sunflowers will make your day, that's for sure... I just watched our 6 year old niece this afternoon after she got out of school early. She would not listen to me, either!

    Hey by the way, I got the converse shoes at Target. They were on sale for $23.95, originally $29.95 (heck, the full price is cheap cheap cheap!) so hopefully if you find a Target wherever you are going, they will have some! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why women have so many more words than men...because we need to repeat ourselves so much!! :)
    thanks for letting me know you got the postcard (phew!)...and so pleased you like it
    xo

    ReplyDelete