Sunday, March 14, 2010

Speeding By!

I can't believe how fast the days are going, they seem to be just flying by, one minute it was monday and now its sunday night and the week is going to begin again tomorrow.
Today it was beautiful and warm and the first day of daylight saving has begun, so we lost an hour of sleep but gained an hour of sunshine! Luke skied again and loved it and he got to go on the deer chair which was huge and he loved it! So when he got home and Mick came over he asked Mick if he could go skiing with him now :)
The snow has melted and the plants are trying to pop through although Mr Frost could well be on his way ... will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

  1. I posted on your blog about Easter. Now here are your tulips heralding spring. I spotted them on an earlier photo of your kitchen. I am just going to put some bulbs in but don't bother too much with them. Went down to New Lynn shops with Joan yesterday. picked up a little bikini for Grace in the late sales but it won't fit for a couple of years.I must have another go with skype. Ren and I had trouble with sound from your end last year, but I would love to talk to you each week. Love Nana xxxx

    ReplyDelete