Saturday, March 20, 2010

Randoms

It doesn't seem like I have posted for ages, I guess life has been getting in the way of blogging!! Last friday night Ren hit the pub to say goodbye to the Big D who was leaving Parastone and so I knew he wouldn't be home for dinner and would be surprised if he even made it home in the same day! anyway the lovely Bindy and Nat came over for tea in the late afternoon and ended up staying for dinner which they fetched from the store and Bindy cooked while the lovely Nat got her tv fix. This is what we had and it was yummy (thanks for the idea Wend). Fish burger, fries and good red wine! Luke has been under the weather lately with a cold and so on this particular day he wanted to stay in his pj's all day and watch movies in his room in his new bed that his best bud just gave him (his bud got new bunk beds). and then because I couldn't resist this one of Grace, I found Luke's old carharts and now Grace looks like dad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment