Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Countdown!

I told Ren that I had added a new countdown to the blog and it was for Fiji in 2012 and he rolled his eyes!! I was telling him that I need to start saving now and he laughed saying it was 2 years away .... well mister if I start later, i'll have less saved and then someone (not looking at anyone in particular) might have to miss out on the trip! Luke is pumped, he wants to take a boogie board with transformers on it like Cam has!

For those who don't know, my lovely brother is getting married to a lovely lass Jayne, who is already a part of our family but now it will be official, in March 2012in the glorious Fiji on the beach, imagine ..... white linen, brillant blue sky, warm air, sand between your toes .... yep i'm saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment