Monday, March 29, 2010

Raining

Its raining and its rained ALL DAY. Its cold (3 degrees) and damp feeling, grey and wet. The rain is still falling, although I think its trying to snow ..... it will probably be raining tomorrow too so i'll take a photo and post it!
On a brighter note, Luke had to dress up for his final ski lesson on Sunday and he went as a pirate, I managed to get a shot of him before he went out the door and dad took the camera to take some shots on the hill .... like I said I managed to get one shot of him before he headed out the door!!

1 comment:

  1. Feel for you guys still in the cold after having a glimpse of spring. All will soon change, and we will be the ones left out in the cold. Glad to hear of your planned trip to Fiji. One needs some plans and who cares that it is 23 months away. Love our little skier tho he looks pretty serious. I amgoing to email you and will skype at Easter when Joan and Clare are here. Love XXXXX

    ReplyDelete