Friday, March 5, 2010

Easter is Coming .....

Its my favourite holiday of the season for obvious reasons ..... CHOCOLATE and of course hot cross buns .....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I loooooooooooove this holiday!
This year is going to be extra special because the Ortons from Missoula are coming to visit and although we never feel very far away from them, we havent actually physically been with them since it was camping last July and we had the best time!
So on their next visit we are going to (hopefully) eat home-made hot cross buns, have an easter egg hunt and have brunch at Lizard Creek Lodge on Easter Sunday which is the best buffet brunch in the whole wide world!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to make hot cross buns this year too. Some in the shops require a search party to find the fruit. There is a nip in the air this week but we will still get some more summer. Oz had huge hailstones I think it was Sydney. We still need rain Luv you all Nana XX

    ReplyDelete