
The lovely Astrid was turning another year older and we didn't get to celebrate with her on her special day, so we celebrated last night when both our families could be together in their entirety. I love watching our kids interact with Rio, they're so gentle and always want to make him laugh and try to engage him, not fully understanding that Rio can't do the things they can like talk, roll over .....

While I was taking semi serious photos, Luke decided that maybe i wanted to take shots of his cheek,

his face really close up


and his sister too

and then because you can't have a birthday dinner without cake and oh my goodness it was yummy! used the old "Anne Tudor" chocolate cake which I always use and then tried this new frosting of chocolate, butter, cream cheese and cream being the main ingredients!!

and we served the cake before dinner so the kiddos could enjoy and luke helped (or took over) blowing out the candles with Astrid and you'll be pleased to know that I did remind him not to spit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment