
Yay the weekend is nearly here. Luke and I are heading to Invermere this weekend, leaving after school on friday and coming home some time on sunday. Our friends live in Invermere and came to Fernie for the winter and Luke and Gabe have become great mates and its fun to see their wee friendship grow. So Shauna and two of her boys and Fiona and her two kids and Luke and I are heading there for some fun in the sun. The kids will hang out, ride their bikes, swim in the pool and play at the beach and the moms will hang out, drink wine, eat good food and do some major crafting that involve glass, window frames, glue and banging stuff!! Meanwhile Ren is planning an awesome weekend of father/daughter bonding that will involve buying her a run bike (a small bike without pedals)

(hopefully not pink!) on Friday and then dinner out at a local restaurant on Saturday night, she will be in seventh heaven! So I'm be away from the computer for a couple of days, enjoy your weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment