Today I got to do some baking in a quiet kitchen with my old fav Kenny Rogers playing on my Ipod. I found a recipe on a cool blog called Baking Bites for a Chocolate Peanut Butter cake. So I got all the ingredients together
to create an easy mix it all in one bowl chocolate cake
and then you make a yummy peanut butter cream filling
and to finish is a drizzle of melted chocolate! my drizzling of chocolate didn't work so I ended up plastering it on like icing!!! and then because you can't bake a cake without sprinkles, I had to put sprinkles on the finished product. Sprinkles is hundreds and thousands for you Southern Hemisphere folk!The finished product
Luke is totally looking forward to "kids day" which apparently is after "fathers day"!
"Didn't work"? That looks totally "workable" to me...oh, what I would do for a slice of that right now! Sunday night hankering, be-gone!
ReplyDelete