Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OMG!

Welcome back me! Tomorrow i'm going to blog about my amazing weekend away but today I need to say why do our children have to go through this stage? I am feeling under the weather, have a sore throat and no voice and that probably has a lot to do with the yelling i've done in the last two days. My children don't have ears, they just out and out don't work. They copy each others behaviour while neither one is listening to me and quite frankly some times i feel like i'm not in the room! Well this morning, fairly early, i just lost it and leaped up off the couch (from drinking a morning cuppa) and jumped hard on the ground to get their attention, told them I had had enough in a rather loud voice and that i was putting myself into time out in my room before I lost it completely and beat them senseless! off i went slamming my bedroom door while they cried briefly, I think from the shock ..... approximately 1 minute later Miss G opens door and says "what you doing", i haven't even calmed down yet and she's over it already and then in walks her brother and they both decide to play .... I need a new time out room for momma that has a lock, will try the bathroom next!! I know its a frustrating time and as I sit here in bed and they are long ago asleep, I feel guilty for choosing to get mad and frustrated and yell and scream and get cross when if I could I would much rather just choose the easier route of letting it go, they're only young once and I should enjoy! Luke this afternoon, after school, asked if i was still sick and cross, and then he told me he loved me :) Patience, i think mine left when grace was born and i'm not sure how to get it back, god help us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment