Saturday, May 29, 2010

Grace and Her Bike

Well she finally wanted to start riding it much to her brother's dismay because he loves loves loves riding the run bike. So Miss Grace got her bike riding outfit on and headed outside to give it a go, she probably needs to grow an inch taller and then she'd be sweet but shes determined and if she fell off or over, she just got right back on! so here is the post in pictures, she tells a better story!






and here is my dear husband sitting on the pink chairs out the front of our house. The other week when I purchased these chairs from the salvation army so that i could have some chairs out the front when they're riding, running in puddles or drawing with chalk. Anyway, the day I bought them home and placed them outside and he came home for lunch, he came inside and UNpolitely asked what those were doing there and why did I purchase PINK! he said something about not ever sitting in them ......

No comments:

Post a Comment