Monday, February 28, 2011

The Academy Awards 2011

I love love love watching the red carpet and seeing what the beautiful people wear. Here are my favs from last night. Number One was Halle Berry, her dress, her hair, her makeup .... everything!
Next was Mila Kunis, she looked stunning in lavender and it looked like one of the most comfortable dresses on the red carpet!
Celine Dion looked amazing, her dress kept reflecting the flash of the cameras, it looked really cool.
Gwyneth Paltrow was also a favourite, the dress was sleek and modern, her hair sleek and modern and she looked amazing.
Can you belive this girl is 14, Hailee Steinfield dressed great for her first oscars, her dress was totally appropriate for her age and she looked sweet.
One the ones I like the most was Busy Philipps (top photo) and I'm not sure if it was the dress or the simplicity of her jewellry, hair and makeup but I thought she looked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment