Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Life .....

Just keeps getting in the way of my little blog! Since Grace started school, I thought I would have more time but it appears i have less! Between ferrying her round to her preschool and to the StrongStart program that she loves we are hardly ever home and now since i've returned to exercise and begun my online studies, there doesn't seem to be as much time to take photos and download them and then write about them! Right now, its only 2 degrees, its a bit of a blowey blizzard outside, Grace is finally watching a bit of telly and I should be baking Ginger Lime loaf and apple and lemon muffins but instead I'm here with you! well that didn't take long, she's finished watching TV and jumping on the furniture asking me to get her something to eat! here's a quick video of Luke and Max the Cat who thinks he's a dog playing chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment