Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Hello March
Wow can you believe that March is here, I always think that Spring is just around the corner when March hits and that it will be Easter before we know it!! But not today, not here in Fernie BC where we are receiving relentless snow, it has been snowing non stop for two days and it is still snowing out there. Ren just went out and shovelled the driveway for the second time today so that it won't be so bad when he gets up to shovel again tomorrow!! Its forecasted to snow until Sunday .... can't imagine how much we will have by then! We've had 28 cm on the Hill in the last 24 hours and the avalanche crew have been bombing the hill like crazy. I'll try to take some pics tomorrow so you can all enjoy the abundance of snow we are getting :) You might have noticed i've changed the colours of the blog, I was getting ready for Easter but now I feel like it should be blue and white to reflect whats happening outside!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment