
So Luke is playing soccer this week with Challenger Soccer which are a group of British Guys who come out to Canada for 9 weeks and do numerous training camps, they are great.

The kids love it, we've had crazy hair day, crazy t-shirt day, dress the coach day and tomorrow is Flag day where the kids (parents really!) have to make a flag of either their favourite country or make up their own country .... must do homework before bed ....!

the view was pretty good, when the sun finally shone on soccer camp!

here's Grace's "crazy" tshirt, they had to put their name and favourite number on the back and then a soccer shield on the front.

I've just finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince .... I love love love the Harry Potter series and I have no idea why! I read them nearly 10 years ago, losing myself in harry potter while travelling on the tube in London and here I am again now as a mother of two hanging out at home and once again losing myself in the wonderful world of wizardry late into the night when the house is quiet and still. I only have one to go and in a funny way I'm not looking forward to it ending!
No comments:
Post a Comment