Thursday, July 8, 2010

Power Rangers

I love seeing my little boy grow! he has this little group of friends and when they get together they play so well that we never even see them. Tonight we headed to Marley's birthday and her big brother Wes is Luke's buddy. There were 4 of them tonight: Luke, Wes, Mattias and Nico and they were off and playing the whole time and when it was time for homemade pizzas (totally yummo) they sat together and were putting their hands in the middle of the table and shouting Slimey Monsters as they lifted their arms in the air and they just kept yelling it like a chant and cracking themselves up. Later Luke came running in and asked me something which I didn't quite catch the first time he said it, so he tried to repeat it slower and he was asking for his "power runners" I was like ummmmmmmmmmm pardon? "mom, my power runners, my shoes!!!!!" oh ok, i'll come help you look and I asked him how the slimey monsters were, as they were all hanging round waiting for him to find his power runners, "mom we're the power rangers". Its amazing to watch these boys play together, making up games, hanging out and just being themselves but together - totally cool! and a little beauty to close out the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment