Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SPIN

For those who don't know, I've been teaching a SPIN class at the local gym and I love it. The only part I don't love is all the time it takes putting together the class, choosing the songs, breaking them down into races, climbs and intervals and then having to go to the gym to make sure its not too hard or too easy! But then when the people in your class say how much they liked it, it makes it all worthwhile. The reason I'm posting about this today is that I was at the Tim Hortons drive thru window and the guy giving me my ice capp said "hey you're the girl who does the SPIN class" and I was like "yep" and he was like "I was there last week" and I asked if he was coming back and he was smiling and nodding "yep i'll be there" and last week was his first time in my class so its pretty cool for me :) So right now I have to get back to planning my class, I wonder if 6 minutes 54 is too long for intervals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment