
Lets see, where to begin! On Friday afternoon, Luke's "NEW" preschool Creative Minds held their end of year party, which could also be called a Graduation Party .... why do preschool children in North America graduate???? hard to believe that the children celebrate Graduation every year from preschool up ... we in the southern hempishere only celebrate Graduation when your schooling is over once and for all. Anyway back to the round up. The kids sang a song, ate yummy snacks and did some crafts and received an amazing gift, it was fun. Luke's been really lucky this year to have been able to attend both preschools and learn different things at both. His teachers are different at both and they do different activities which is great. I love Creative Minds because its smaller, its in the afternoon while Grace is sleeping! and I've become friends with Luke's teacher Sarah who is a wonderful teacher and person and I'm looking forward to Grace being in her class in January. Friday early evening, I called up our friend Nat and asked if she would like a glass of red wine and that turned into dinner and the four of us (when the boys got home from work) had an impromptu evening full of wine, beer and great laughs. Which leads onto Saturday morning where we headed to the Medlicotts to watch a spot of rugby,

didn't go their way, they'll try again next weekend :) trying not to rub it in, poor dragon (flies) were feeling very sad by lunchtime! Saturday night we headed to our friends bbq and ended up not leaving till 10pm! cycling home with the kids high on sugar in the chariot, dad decided to stay longer and have ONE more beer which is apparently code for several more beers over another 4 hours, he wasn't well when he dragged himself home :) so a busy few days has led to a very quiet Fathers Day! I made a full english breakfast omelette which was delicious with sausage, bacon, fried potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes on top, Dad has lay on the couch and watch the US Open most of the day and I attempted to go for a mountain bike but went up 2 runs and realised I couldn't be bothered so left the crew and headed back down another singletrack and headed home! and now the children are in bed (not sleeping mind) and we're back on the couch!
No comments:
Post a Comment