Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Fun!

Firstly I should say sorry that I haven't been blogging, but the sun is shining, the mountain bike trails are nearly dry and the evenings are filled with outside stuff! or one of us is out biking and the other is tired from putting the kids to bed!! But summer is here ..... FINALLY .... its 22 degrees here and I am a little sunburned! Tonight we're having butterflied lamb marinated in white wine and rosemary with baby potatoes done in oil, garlic and rosemary and wrapped in tinfoil on the bbq and a salad too! can't wait!! Here are some shots from a couple of our last summer days, the first was our first summer bbq meal of the season and it was delicious, steak, potatoes as above and oven roasted asparagus with a beer on the side, nothing could be more perfect. Next are some summer shots from this week, painting plant pots to plant sunflowers in and watch them grow (hopefully) Lukes and Grace's

1 comment:

  1. Hey new layout looks great! Very cheery and bright! Dinner looks good too :)

    ReplyDelete