Thursday, September 29, 2011

New School Year

School is back in session! Luke has gone into Grade One (big boy now don't you know) and Grace is still at Creative Minds but has begun 5 mornings a week, which is the class they hold for the 4 year olds to get ready for kindergarten and I know she isn't four but she is so social and excited that Miss Heather said yes!!!
this is their first day shot, Luke into Grade One and Grace Preschool 5 mornings a week :) Luke outside his NEW locker holding his agenda, which is a book that comes home each night for the teacher and the parent to write in.
Inside his classroom, thats his chair on the right side at the back, a light blue one and below, well
this is the view outside his classroom windows, big huge windows, not a bad view ehhhhh!
I aim to take some shots around the school to show you how amazing it is. oh and I nearly forgot, heres the ride home for Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment