Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blogging ..... where for art thou?

Blogging seems to have completely disappeared from my radar for the last month, as you will be able to tell considering my last post was a month ago!

Life has been a little hectic and crazy busy with renos, school starting, family visiting and enjoying the warm evenings.

I promise to do better, i promise to do better .... imagine I have typed it 100 times!

So what has been happening, well Fantasy Rugby for one thing and am completely hooked and not doing that well! oh well there are 4 more rounds of World cup rugby and I am deliberating over my team as we speak, another reason why blogging has been forgotten!

A lot of new posts will be following this one, so be prepared for OVER LOAD!!!!! and because you can't have a post without a photo, heres one from 3 days ago when Grace and I went on a road trip (this is coming home, still 2 hours from home)

No comments:

Post a Comment