Miss Grace was a very happy little, sorry BIG girl today as she finally got to start preschool. When Luke started, Grace and I took him 3 days a week and each day she desperately wanted to stay and today she got her wish. I was so proud of her, headed straight in and over to the train table where all the boys were and just got in there and played! Because of the weather and the amount of snow outside, on one of their days they get to ride their bikes in the school gym and she totally enjoyed that as she wants to get on her bike every day. At the end of her school day, she didn't want to leave .... I'm so glad she had so much fun. 



Heading home after a long hard afternoon!!
Aww what a BIG girl!!! Brave too... I don't think many parents would have such an easy time sending their kids to kindy/school on their very first day!!! I am super impressed :o)
ReplyDeleteHiya, sorry to be a pain but I couldn't find your contact details on your blog - can you fire me your email addy? It's just for the KMB database - would help a bunch!!!
ReplyDeletexx Sarah