Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Children .....
Why do children think that pulling everything off their shelves is funny, toys, books, emptying puzzles out of boxes, photos out of albums. My lovely children did this on the weekend in Grace's room and it was a disaster, there was stuff everywhere. We expressed our displeasure, made them help clean it up .... but they didn't learn .... so sir-ee they didn't learn. Last night before bed they emptied all the toys out of luke's toy bins, all his books off his shelf, photos out of the albums, puzzle pieces out of their boxes ... there was a lot of stuff all over the floor and I was mad ... Honey told them off, scolded them, announced those toys were going away for one week. Me, I just gave them the silent treatment because I was so cross. So I cleaned it up, Luke helped a little cause he thought we would give him back the toys but alas, they are away and surprisingly he has only mentioned them once in a 24 hour period! maybe I shall purge before returning! Here is the pile that was confiscated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment