Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Done!


Wow 2010 is over! it was a year of trials and tribulations, of love and fun and most of all growing as a family! Living in Canada is great, we have great friends, a home with an amazing view, 4 seasons in a year and a new business. But still it is sometimes overshadowed by the fact our family and friends are some 3000 miles away, in another timezone to boot.
My goals for 2011 are to be more patient, both with my children and my husband and to try to get on top of some if not all the jobs that are weighing me down. I find that if I am not on top of things, then everything in my world comes crashing down around me. Another goal for this year is to get fit again, feel healthy and become healthy. I plan to have tea parties with my daughter before she heads to preschool and date night with my husband. I read a blog regularly by Karen Russell called "My life ... just not the road I expected" and the way she handles her life inspires me to be better and I love to look at all her amazing photos, sometimes though looking at her extended family reminds me of what we would have if we lived in New Zealand!!
That all being said and done I am incredibly grateful for my life in 2010 and all that it has taught me and I look forward to 2011:) Happy New Year everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment