I've always wanted to go to San Fran, ever since I saw a photo that my mum took where she did her big OE, i've always wanted to see that crazy street!
So I put it out there and these crazy girls decided to join me and we had soooooo much fun. So much in fact that I didn't seem to take any sightseeing shots .... someone else did ..... hopefully i'll get some copies.
We took a budget airline out of Kalispell and that flew us into Oakland which is about 40 mins by train, luckily we all just had hand luggage and off we headed, a little drama getting tickets but us small town girls hit the big city!It was after midnight, we were all getting a little silly by now and wishing we were already at the hotel having a nightcap!
We woke up the next morning and here's our amazing view from the hotel room, at least out one side anyway!
Hop on, Hop off bus tours are totally the thing to do in San Fran, you get to see everything and someone else is driving and dealing with the traffic!
Dinner before the Lisa Lampanelli show, great food in pub. The show was ..... interesting ..... a little crude for my tastes and a little repetitve. So much so that i had a short snooze in the middle :p
After a hard day of walking and sightseeing down at the marina, someone who made a great purchase decided to wear it to bed .... love that!
It was fun eating out 3 meals a day, we chose awesome little spots and Wendy had a great trick of asking the bell man at posh hotels where they recommend and it worked every time!
This crazy lady, who doesn't really enjoy shopping, decided to entertain herself in The Body Shop and yes she did walk out on the street like this but because we're in San Fran, no-one even noticed!!!
Thanks Ladies, for making my weekend an amazing time. I'm glad we got to do it together and I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else! The laughter, the coffees, the food, the drinks ..... HILLARIOUS!!









No comments:
Post a Comment