Friday, March 1, 2013

Just Stuff!

I really wish i had a great reason for not posting more regularly .....
like being in Hawaii sunning ourselves on the beach staring at the ocean
or snowboarding every day all day in beautiful knee deep powder with not a care in the world.

But sadly no
just the normal
every day
hum drum of family life!

Making Biscotti - super easy and delicious



This happened!! can you believe it, I can't, more on that later.

Saw these lamps and loved them .... maybe beside our bed.
Either color would be awesome
That green is gorgeous when all lit up.

Its pouring rain here today, bordering on torrential it feels like!
Skiing cancelled, kids home with friends
Trapped inside with no play room and only one bedroom to
play in while reno is done on the other.

Husband just came home for lunch and said
"should have gone out for lunch"
I said he should have taken me too!!

Just because she's beautiful!



can you guess what he wants for Christmas this year!!

kids are currently running wild behind me while i try to drink my tea and forget all behind ..... not to happen i'm afraid so hopefully the next post about my wonderful 40th will be posted soon ...... promises promises, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment