It is so much easier for me to
know what i'm cooking
that I already have all the ingredients
and that i don't have to stress at 4pm
"arrrrrrghhhhh whats for dinner"
So this week, I turned to my trusty Pinterest Folder 'Recipes to Try' and decided to try some ideas
This is whats on the menu this week.

Slow cooker Paella
Terrible ..... too mushy

Power Salad (maybe more for lunch!)
Super Yummy

Ham and Cheese Sliders
Total Hit with EVERYONE, the mustard butter is amazing
Recipe Link

Baked Chicken Fajitas
This was good too, Ren and the Kids gobbled it up
Recipe Link to Six Sisters Stuff

Steak with baby spuds and tomato olive ragout
Didn't try the ragout, just had steak and roast potatoes
Saving it for another week.

Quinoa Taco Salad
Cooking this, this week

Ground Turkey stroganoff
Ren loved this meal, the first bite not so much but every bite other was good!
Recipe Link to Lauras Sweet Spot
I also made these, and OMG are they good!! Trying to reduce the sugar intake and these are a great night time treat. I made them in both the mini muffin trays and also ice cube trays and i preferred the ice cubes! more bang for my buck!! I should note that i used normal honey because i didn't have any raw honey
Recipe Link to Practical Paleo Blog
I'll let you know what was a hit in the house!!
Pinterest is so great for my meal planning! New week ahead and new meals planned, a couple of repeats and a couple new ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment