
Already!!! Yep we're heading to Missoula for Thanksgiving and I am doing our christmas shopping online and to be delivered down there! So this is what i've been looking at ......
Lego Lego and more Lego and i'll get him the base plates too so his creations can be solid if required!! i'm trying to convince his dad to build him a little activity table that I saw on The Idea Room that I think he'll love!!! and I'm still hunting for Miss Grace cause I was going to get her this cool tea-set from Amazon nut now nonna wants to do it, which totally makes sense because she can spend the money on the present instead of the postage! and then for Luke's birthday I was thinking a marble track cause he talks about one a bit! here are the shots of the ideas!!




Grace's ideas for her christmas presents are a barbie laptop ..... and a keyboard with a microphone so she can sing sing sing!!!!
The barbie laptop was a big hit at our house...and the cash register is *still* being used by my girls even now for "lemonade" stands..something to think about if you don't have one..great for pretend play. (came over from Clover lane)
ReplyDelete