Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coffee and Oscars

Fancy sitting down with me, having a coffee and chatting about the Oscars and those dresses ..... My favorites were:
Number one was Michelle Williams
Glenn Close in Zac Posen
I love this and everything about it. Glenn looks like a lady without having show everything about being a lady!!
Louise Roe in Black Halo
Absolutely stunning.
Cameron Diaz in Gucci
I love the simplicity of it and yet the bottom is busy, it just all matches and flows. She looks so natural.
Kristen Wigg wearing J Mendel
I love this funny woman, and i love this fun, flirty dress. Not totally sold on the colour but its still gorgeous!
Nancy O'Dell wearing Chagoury Couture
This is bright and fun and I flat out love it!!

and the oh my god what are they wearing goes to
Melissa Leo wearing Reem Arca
Theres nothing I can say about this, just OMG!
Shailene Woodley in Valentino Couture
She is such an up and coming actress and this was the best pick out of her bunch, then her bunch must have been awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment