Sunday, February 26, 2012

Balance Events - Las Vegas

I got to spend 3 days in Vegas riding a SPIN bike and it was awesome! I went down for orientation so that I can become a qualified SPINNING instructor. We did orientation on Thursday, then Friday and Saturday it was workshop after workshop after workshop. This is where I spent all day every day!! One of the highlights for sure was the mini Everest ride (the full one is 4 hours) and it was a one hour ride and we climbed solid and heavy for 45 mins and it was a real accomplishment and I had the same emotions when I finally could stop climbing that I had the first time I crossed the finish line of the Bloomsday run. Thanks Josh! This is an awfully overexposed photo but you get the gist, its taken on my iphone! This is the view from my hotel room

and this was one of my favourite parts of visiting Vegas was finally getting to see this, after seeing it in so many movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment