First stop Grace's preschool party
she's showing me how she stings people!!
Next stop on the Halloween train was Spooktacular at Fort Steele for our second year
Next stop was actual Trick or Treating! Luke asked after we had been to Spooktacular who we were going trick or treating with, and I said, same as every year buddy, we're going to the Howse's and we'll trick or treat down their street. He replied "but i'm the only boy and I don't want to go with them this year". Yep I knew this day would come but oh so soon!!! So this year Luke headed out with the Medlicotts, Merritts and Zanozins and all of them have boys his age!!! I took Grace to the Howse's and here are the photos from that night (please note she is in her 3rd costume change!!!)
and can you believe I cannot find any decorating shots ...... but I do have a couple of the pumpkins we carved at a lovely afternoon with the Zanozins, Medlicotts and Merritts where we were all knee deep in pumpkin innards and seeds!! kids leaving to play halfway through so the moms finished carving .... go figure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment