Thursday, July 14, 2011

Luke's Thoughts!

So in the first week of summer vacation I asked luke some questions relating to his first year at Kindergarten and these were his answers.

I am really good at: reading
I like to: play cars
My favourite thing to learn at school: french
One person who makes me laugh: Tiarnan
One word that describes me: Fast
I am really happy when: someone kisses me
I am really sad when: someone shouts at me
My favourite book: Scooby Doo Where Are You?
My favourite TV show: Scooby Dooby Doooooooooooo
My favourite vacation: New Zealand
I like school when: Nobody annoys me
I don't like school when: everyone annoys me
My favourite season: summer
My favourite toy: fire motorbike
My worst nightmare: someone kill me
Things that make me mad: someone hates me
Favourite sport: soccer
I like my dad because: he makes me cereal
I like my mom because: makes snacks for me
I like my sister because: she tickles me

No comments:

Post a Comment