Monday, July 25, 2011

Grace's Words

On our way home from Sparwood one afternoon, Luke spotted a Mustang (car) and said "mom, look at that awesome mustang" Grace then questioned "what moustache?" with which Luke replied "Nooooooooooooooooooo Grace, a MUSTANG!"

Since being in our rental, the owners have had some stonework being done on some pillars in their carport, and also around the lower section of the house. So for the past 3 weeks that we have been there, so have the Masons. One of them is named Jeff and he is fantastic, the kids love talking to him, and they talk to all day!! This particular day I heard Grace out there with Jeff and she was saying "don't worry Jeff, don't be sad, I'm coming back, don't be sad Jeff, I'm coming back" i don't think Jeff was particularly concerned that she was leaving, he was probably quite relieved in fact!

For some reason, it is always about birthdays in our house. When you do something to Grace that she doesn't like, she says "you're not invited to my birthday" or "you're not my best friend". This particular day we were talking about whose birthday was next and she pipes up "no its my birthday next, I didn't have a birthday cause I had cupcakes and not a cake and you have to have cake for a birthday"



No comments:

Post a Comment