Monday, April 18, 2011

Wow, She's 3!

Sometimes I am blown away with how quickly time is going. Grace has turned 3 and what an amazing little 3 year old she is. She's articulate, she's cute, she knows her own mind and she is incredibly friendly to everyone. Grace is fascinated by babies and people and is forever stopping to say hi and ask "what you doing". I remember when I held Luke in my arms as a baby and thought how will I ever love another as much as I love you but it is possible and this little girl has a very solid piece of my heart. She makes me laugh out loud, she makes me want to tear my hair out but I wouldn't change a single thing about her especially how much she loves me and isn't afraid to show it! I'm so proud of her already and know that she's going to continually amaze and surprise her parents with her antics but she'll always be able to make us laugh out loud ..... for real life!
I can't imagine my life without this little girl and although she's only been in it for 3 years, it feels like a lifetime. I love you Grace and will love you no matter forever.
This year for her birthday she was all about PINK, she wanted a pink party and everyone had to wear pink and she wanted pink juice! She wanted her friends Marymay, Olivia, ClaireBear and Maggie to come. So we did a craft and had a dance competition, had some snacks (including fairy bread like all good kiwis should)and opened presents. Here are some photos from her special day


and of course we went a little crazy with the pink decorations!!!

1 comment: