Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Silly Computer


Why is it when you get on a roll, something happens to derail! Our laptop is getting up there in age, which didn't really bother us until the screen started dying and you would need to adjust the angle back and forth so it would come back to life. OK, a litte annoying but not "lets go out and buy a new computer right now" kind of annoying, until NOW! If you move the laptop (which is why you have a laptop!) the screen dies, you adjust up and down, slower, faster and wait patiently and inpatiently for the screen to come alive again - sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't! so for the past week, each day I have been adjusting and hoping that it would work and I would get some work done or blog posts written or photos uploaded ..... NOTHING!
Yesterday I really needed to get something done, so i had to hold the screen at a certain angle with my left hand and type with my right and then right at the end of all my work the screen just stayed perfect, so I ran upstairs and said to my husband, whatever you do, do not touch the laptop, move the table or bang the table in any way!!! then sent a desperate email to our friend saying find me a new computer now and do it fast!

I have photos of Grace's birthday to show you, of crazy tucked up inside photos, a snow day in what should have been spring weather and a few others but right now I must complete the paperwork for the visit to the accountant tomorrow, don't you love tax time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment