Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5th Birthday Party - Baby Style!


This year she knew EXACTLY what she wanted
a party with her friends and their babies
she asked her friends for donations
towards baby clothes
she asked them to come
and bring their babies.
I asked her "Floss, what do you want for your birthday"
Grace "a double stroller"
I thought 'cool, i'm sure that will cost an arm and a leg!!'
Totally didn't!
Of course she had to approve the one we were getting
there are no surprises with Grace
a lot like me as a kid - i can't buy her clothes unless she is there
or she won't wear them (stop laughing Mother!)
Her party consisted of 6 girls, their babies and a walk in the sun.
Poor Dad didn't know what hit him!
Luke started out with the girls and then bailed to bike with his friend
They did a craft where they drew on plates, I baked them and they take them home
Some of her partygoers didn't have strollers for their babies
so we made slings!

No comments:

Post a Comment