Monday, June 18, 2012

End of School Year Questions

So I asked the kids some questions today, being the last week of their school year for Preschool age 4 and Grade One  age 6, and these are their answers in their own words!

1. I am really good at:
Luke - skiing
Grace - Yoga

2. I like to:
L - play on the ipod (no surprise there!!)
G - Dance

3. My favorite thing to learn at school:
L - Math
G - Exercise song and french song

4. One person who makes me laugh:
L - Tiarnan and Erica (two friends in his class)
G - the boys and girls at school

5. One word that describes me:
L - Lucky Luke
G - Pretty

6. I am really happy when:
L - I`m outside
G - When my mom and dad are coming home

7. I am really sad when:
L - someone punches me (apparently happens all the time!!! LOL)
G - when I miss my mom and dad

8. My favorite book:
L - The Twits
G - the princess one

9. My favorite TV show:
L - Johnny Two Shoes
G - the puppy one (not that she sits still long enough to watch a show)

10. My favorite vacation:
L - Missoula
G - Canmore and New Zealand

11. I like school when:
L - my friends like it
G - its Friday

12. I don`t like school when:
L - on Fridays
G - I can`t wear my jammies

13. My favorite season:
L - Winter
G - Summer

14. My favorite toy:
L - monster trucks
G - Ted Ted

15. Things that make me mad:
L - When I don`t get to go at the back of the line
G - When my brother pushes me and thinks i`m a toy

16. Favorite Sport:
L - golf (true Anderson then!!)
G  - bike riding

17. I like my dad because:
L - he`s nice
G - because he`s my best friend. he`s the awesomeness guy!

18. I like my mom because:
L - she kisses me goodbye at school
G - because shes my best friend

19. I like my brother or sister:
L - she lets me have one of her candies
G - he plays house with me

No comments:

Post a Comment