Saturday, May 26, 2012

Quilt Show for Nana Ally

The kids and I thought we would go to the local Quilt show and take photos and send them to Nana Ally because we know how much she loves them.  So here are ALL the photos! There are a lot! Luke wanted his picture taken on each one that he loved so that Nana Ally would know which ones were his favorites and then, of course, sister had to follow along!
 
These two were my favs

 As you can see, they BOTH like this one!
the rubber gloves were for protection for the quilts!
 Another that I liked, the rag style

 For some reason, he thought Nana Ally would like this one!
 I loved the detailing in the one and the colors

 This one above is by my neighbour and it was her first attempt at rag quilting!!
 I think this one was his favorite

 This is her new "cheese" grin!!

This one reminded him of new zealand, it was the colors not the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment